Join our dynamic team as we expand and elevate our success to new heights! We're on the lookout for driven and energetic Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to fuel our rapid growth.
Are you ready to take on a home-based role within the UK and be at the forefront of our global sales pipeline? As an SDR, you'll source, qualify, and convert leads, playing a vital role in introducing our platform to target prospects. Your keen eye for valuable opportunities will inject our sales funnel with high-conversion potential.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary of £35k + £15k commission, with an uncapped OTE of £50k
- Flexibility to work from home within the UK, enabling a perfect work-life balance
- Embrace flexible working hours and location within the UK to suit your lifestyle
- Co-working budget for up to 2 days a month, ensuring a collaborative and engaging work experience
- Home working allowance covering broadband and heating costs
- Show your caring side with 1 volunteer day per year for a charity of your choice
- Enjoy company benefits like Sick Pay, Matched Pension, Private Health Insurance, and more
- Take advantage of comprehensive onboarding, ongoing development, and a supported Personal Development plan with an allocated budget
- Stay connected with the team through two annual business meetups and additional team/project meetups in the UK
- Conduct targeted research to identify potential accounts and decision-makers in specific industries or regions
- Drive business growth by self-generating leads through innovative approaches such as cold calling, social media, and networking
- Collaborate with Marketing to understand prospects' potential requirements and create value and urgency for the sales team
- Utilize our tech stack and work autonomously to hit core KPIs and targets
- Maintain accurate documentation of all activities, conversions, and communications within Hubspot (CRM)
- Engage prospects through various communication methods as per KPIs, qualifying their needs and providing value to the sales team
- Offer feedback and lead quality analysis to the Marketing team
- Stay informed about our software, customer base, operating markets, industry trends, competitive landscape, and product offerings
Who you are:
- Previous experience in sales development, outbound prospecting, or a related role in SaaS/Software
- Strong CRM usage skills
- Strong interest in B2B SaaS products and a passion for learning about technology
- Experience of working in a fast-paced self starter organisation, with the hunger to over-achieve
- Experience of work generating and qualifying prospects (leads) into value driven opportunities
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Persuasive and proactive, with the ability to engage prospects effectively.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced environment and willingness to embrace new challenges.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple leads and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to thrive in a KPI & Target driven environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Confidence and enthusiasm
- Tenacity towards outbound prospecting and cold calling
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and accuracy
We’re on a mission to power a people-first era for contact centres – one where Employee Experience (EX) is prioritized alongside Customer Experience (CX). We plan to take our existing QA and Improvement platform to the next level and become a market-leading Workforce Engagement Platform for fast growth sales and service teams around the globe.
We’re a UK-based, tech scale-up business with clients all over the world and a product that is proving hugely popular with our target market. We are proud to be associated with highly innovative brands like Samsung, Vitality Health and ManoMano. We’re moving fast with treble digit revenue growth, and we’ve recently closed a £17m Series A funding round with a highly respected American growth fund.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to employing the best people with the right experience and qualifications for the role.
We provide equal opportunities for all our candidates and employees and do not discriminate on any factors such as gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or disability.
Application Closing Date
This role operates on a rolling interview process, meaning we will be conducting interviews until we extend an offer. As a result, candidates may progress through the interview stages at varying paces.